👀Are you a seasoned Java Software Engineer that wants to take technical lead on the improvement, integration and development of a new Supply Chain Platform? Do you have the wisdom and technical prowess to coach and guide an international crew of 5 brilliant minds to success?
Then YOU are the one our client is looking for!
- Available offices near Brussels, Ghent and Leuven + 3 days homeworking
- 50% Techical Lead 50% Full Stack Development (Java, Angular, Spring Boot)
- Period: 12+ months
As the new Java Technical Lead, you'll be the captain of our development ship.
You'll steer the course, navigate challenges, and ensure we reach our destination with flying colors.
Here's what's in store:
🤝 Collaboration: SPOC of the Lead Analyst and Projectmanager to ensure that the expectations of the business are feasible in their architectural landscape.
🚀 Lead and Inspire: Lead a team of talented Java developers (Mix juniors & professionals) , inspire them to reach new heights, and foster a culture of excellence.
🛠️ Technical Expertise: Provide technical guidance, mentorship, and best practices to ensure our projects sail smoothly.
💻Software Development: Full Stack Development of existing and new applications, integration with external platforms.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Back-end / Full Stack / Software / Application Developer and a first experience as a Technical Lead / Coach.
- Must-Have-Skills: Java 8/11, Angular 11+, Spring Boot 2, Container technologies, Gitlab CI/CD, Gradle, unit/integration testing,..
- You are passionate about coaching others and are willing to commit for a long term project
Are you interested or do you know someone who would be a good fit for this long-term project / contract / assignment as a Java Technical Lead / Coach?