🕵️♀️ For a well-known Retail company, recurv is currently looking for a seasoned Java Software Engineer who will lead the Supply Chain platform project of our client. The platform consists of multiple applications using different technologies supporting a divers range of processes and working methods. In order to make the platform future proof, an ambitious program was launched that consists of multiple projects.
✔ Project 12+ months & 3 days homeworking
✔ You can work from 3 different offices near Brussels, Leuven and Ghent
✔ IT Departement of 2000 professionals
- As a Lead Software Engineer, You deliver & enforce high quality code through code review & unit tests
- You test and resolve bugs in the application
- You resolve or escalate any roadblocks the team may face in timely manner
- You show dedication and commitment to help the project achieve its target go-live date
- As Lead software engineer you should have an overview of work to do on the project.
- You will make and manage the low level design
- You are involved in the investigation of the as-is situation of current applications
- You are responsible for the technical quality of the delivered solution.
- You will assist the project manager keeping timing and cost of the project under control
- You are responsible for the organization and allocation of the development work among the software engineers of your project
- You are the first contact with the lead solution analyst on your project
- You provide coaching & guidance to more junior team members and increase their technical knowledge-level.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Back-end / Full Stack / Software / Application Developer and a first experience as a Technical Lead / Coach.
- Must-Have-Skills: Java, Spring Boot 2, Gitlab CI/CD, Gradle, unit/integration testing,..
- You are passionate about coaching others and are willing to commit for a long term project
Are you interested or do you know someone who would be a good fit for this long-term project / contract / assignment as a Lead Software Engineer Java?