Are you passionate and seasoned UX/UI Manager who wants to contribute to education system and our society? Are you a real strategist who also gets fulfilment from coaching and managing a team? Read on!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- 100% Remote work (offices available in Belgium Antwerp, Netherlands, Germany, Italy…)
- Focus on Strategy, Change & People Management
- People minded organization with growth opportunities and focus on work-life balance
WHAT'S YOUR CHALLENGE
This is a new role within the organisation and our client defined several challenges on the strategy and people aspect.
- As the Head of UX/UI Design, you will be responsible into linking the company’s vision with the strategy within your department.
- You make an AS IS and TO BE situation and work on a strategic roadmap.
- You work closely with 12 stakeholders worldwide to make sure that the expectations are aligned.
- As the People manager / Servant Leader you make sure that your teams work effectively and efficiently.
- You have 3 Senior/Lead reporting directly to you, they each coaches a team of designers extensively
- You serve as a change agent for senior management and speak for the customer about the value of product design
WHO ARE YOU
- Experience in a Strategic and people management role such as Manager, Lead, Head of, Director within the domain UX/UI, Product Design.
- Experience as a UX/UI designer is a plus
- You have excellent communicative and stakeholder management skills.
- As a Servant Leader you are able to lead your team with best practices and bring their skills to a whole new level.
- You speak fluently English.
Our client is a multinational specialized in the development of Educational E-learning systems for schools. You can count on attractive salary package with Company Car, Target and company bonus, +30 paid holidays…
If you want to make a critical contribution to developing innovative learning solutions for students with your communicative skills and analytical mindset, contact me!