⛅ Want to make a critical impact at a booming and innovative company? Do you dream of an environment where “people, entrepreneurship, and accountability” are the key values?
If the answer is yes, don't hesitate and become the next Solution Architect & contribute to an exciting Digital Transformation roadmap!
WHY THIS JOB?
✔️ Antwerp North (60% remote work)
✔️ Defining vision & strategy for a more modern IT landscape
✔️ Variety of projects: BI, Java, Integration, Dynamics 365, …
WHAT IS YOUR CHALLENGE?
As a Solution Architect, you will be a strategic (on a technical level) bridge between Business and 4 IT Scrum teams.
- You will work closely with the Business Analyst and Technical Leads to determine the vision and future of the entire application landscape across four major domains (Customer Development in Java, Data & BI, Integration & Middleware, and off-the-shelf software packages).
- As a Solution Architect, you will take the lead in developing capabilities, feasibility studies, architecture, and technical analysis.
- You are a true tech enthusiast and always stay updated on the latest (Microsoft) trends.
- You are a strong communicator with persuasive skills for new future-proof solutions.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an IT Solution / Application / Domain / Technical Architect
- You have a broad knowledge across various domains, including Cloud technology (Azure), MS Dynamics 365, Java, integration processes, SQL Server, Business intelligence, …
- You are a communicative leader who derives satisfaction from complex application challenges.
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch, Spanish, or Portuguese is a plus.
- You reside in Belgium.
⚓ A multinational known in the maritime sector with more than 4500 employees is looking for a Solution Architect to strengthen their 80-member IT team!
With their strong growth, they are a full-fledged challenger in the market for their door-to-door and logistics services. This challenging role comes with a very attractive compensation package, including an above average gross salary, company car, insurance, 32 vacation days (38-hour workweek), and additional bonuses…
Are you the next Solution Architect we are looking for, or do you know someone?