🎖️Are you a seasoned and motivated Cloud Engineer with a passion for both strategic coordination and hands-on technical contributions? We are currently seeking a driven Technical Product Owner to join our Cloud Team.
Our client is a forward-thinking multinational at the forefront of innovation. As They continue to expand their operations across different countries.
- Office in West-Flanders near Waregem with 3 days homeworking
- Growth opportunities to roles like Cloud Architect or People Manager,…
- Personal & professional development
🎯 YOUR MISSION
In this unique hybrid role, you will not only be responsible for coordinating planning and managing the backlog but also actively engage as a Cloud Engineer within the team. Our focus is on the development of a cutting-edge cloud platform, providing a robust environment for our development teams.
- As a Product Owner, you monitor the planning: coordinate and oversee the cloud team's planning to ensure projects stay on schedule.
- You handle dependencies with other teams: effectively communicate and collaborate with other teams to address and resolve dependencies.
- You are responsible for backlog Management: prioritize and manage the cloud team's backlog, ensuring streamlined and efficient development.
- As the SPOC for the Cloud Team: you are bridging the gap between technical and business aspects.
- As a Cloud Engineer, You take an active role in developing the cloud platform, leveraging expertise in GCP (Google Cloud Platform) and familiarity with tools such as GKE, Docker containers, Cloud Functions, Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL, etc.
- You are responsible for the set-up and maintenance of shared cloud infrastructure, applications and tooling, taking into account security, maintainability, usability and budget.
🔍WHO ARE YOU
- Min. 3 years’ experience as a Cloud Engineer or Platform Engineer.
- You are familiar with GCP (Google Cloud Platform), Cloud functions, GKE, Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL, Infrastructure as Code (Terraform), CI/CD (bitbucket pipelines), Jira and Confluence.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to navigate diverse cultures and collaborate effectively with stakeholders.
- You speak fluently Dutch.
Join us in transforming possibilities into reality. Apply today!