Are you seeking a challenging role as a freelancer or employee managing complex IT infrastructure projects? Are you excited by the thought of working on projects that will enable the medical breakthroughs of tomorrow? Keep reading because below opportunity might be perfect for you!
Our client is dedicated to improving global health and well-being through innovative research, development, and manufacturing of life-changing equipment. We are searching for an IT Infrastructure Project Manager to join their international team and help deliver various projects on time, and within scope and budget.
What you'll do:
- Manage a variety of IT infrastructure projects, collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop project scopes, objectives, and deliverables
- Manage project risks, issues, and change requests with timely resolution
- Ensure adherence to best practices and regulatory compliance
- Maintain project plans, resource allocation, and progress tracking
- Communicate project status to stakeholders and senior management
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement by sharing best practices
Who you are:
- Experienced IT Infrastructure Project Manager, preferably in a corporate environment
- Familiar with managing various IT Infrastructure projects of different sizes and complexities (including: networking, servers, firewalling, cabling, IT/OT integration, and manufacturing, …)
- Able to connect automation and production environments
- Adaptable within complex organizational structures
- Strong stakeholder management, planning, and risk monitoring skills
- Proficient in PMI's PMBOK project management methodology
- Excellent English communication skills; Dutch is a plus
- Open to freelancers and employees (on recurv's payroll)
- Make a meaningful impact in a dynamic sector: your work could enable the medical breakthroughs of tomorrow
- Supportive, collaborative work environment
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Enjoy up to 4 days remote work per week
- Potential start date: Q1 2024
If this role excites you, don't hesitate – apply or connect with us as we'd be happy to discuss the practicalities with you!