We are looking for a Software Tester to join a IT Tech company near Wilrijk. The whole IT team contains 10 people (developers, architects, analysts, tester…)
- Near Wilrijk
- Varied projects
- Tailor-made training & career programm
- 32 Holidays + Homeworking
- Mobility Budget (Company car, bike,…), insurances, net allowance,…
- Together with the Java Development team, you will be responsible for defining and running tests and for making test cases / scenario’s.
- As the Software Tester you make test designs, prioritize and validate user stories.
- You review the (functional / technical) requirements and give your input to the analysts.
- You will work with varied of projects.
- Last but not least, you will be joining an Agile team at the office in Antwerp where the end client will come and visit during some sprintmeetings.
- At least first experience as a Software Test(er) / Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Experience with SQL is a must.
- You have experience with bug tracking / story planning / release management (Jira), knowledge sharing (Confluence) and test management (TestRail)
- You are passionate about software testing and wants to learn more about automated testing (knowledge of it is a plus)
- In possession of ISTQB Certificate and experience with REST, SOAP, Java , TestNG/Junit a nice to have
- You speak fluently Dutch.
Are you interested or do you know someone who would be a good fit for this job?