Looking for a international eco-friendly company at the heart of city centre of Antwerp?
For our client, located near Antwerp Station, we are looking for a Angular Front-end Web Developer in the heart of Antwerp. You will be joining an IT team of around 20 colleagues.
- Near Antwerp-Centrum station
- Challenging role: 60% Development 40% communication stakeholders
- B2C E-commerce web applications
- Modern office and fun team
- Flexible working hours and homeworking
- Competitive salary, daily lunch, insurances,…
- As the Front-end Web Developer, you will be responsible for the development of the B2C web applications.
- Together with your colleagues you will be working on new and existing end-to-end projects for the clients.
- You actively participate in the search for the best solution for the end user and you share your technical knowledge with your colleagues.
- You will proactively analyse the needs and search for improvement by communicating with stakeholders.
- You will also have to be able to work as a team, as you will work closely with the Business and Marketing Team and you’ll have to provide your junior colleagues with constructive feedback.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a Front-end Angular Web Developer
- You are able to write code in the back-end as well, preferably .NET (core) C#
- You have experience in developing software for consumers (B2C) and understand the importance of usability, SEO and customer journeys.
- You prefer an open and forward communication, as this is highly preferred.
- Experience with MVC, Microservices and Azure is a plus!
Are you interested or do you know someone who could be the right match?