Wide variety of projects | Stable and growing company | Complex business transformations
Always dreamed of working as a Business- or IT Architect in a technically challenging environment with enough variety to keep your daily project content engaging? Then be sure to read on.
Currently, we are looking for pragmatic Business/IT Architects who aren't afraid of conceptually challenging topics. You'll be part of an agile IT team including colleague architects, analists, developers, testers and project managers.
What to expect:
- Region of Brussels, Mechelen or Flemish Brabant & 2-3 days homeworking
- Conceptually challenging and creative thinking
- Complex and varied business/IT transformations
- Long-term projects
- Warm & inclusive work environment with respect for your 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸-𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲
- Freelance, Permanent or as a recurv Consultant
Domains such as 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞, Brick and Mortar stores, 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, B2B management, 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥, Business Intelligence & Business Analytics.
- SPOC in multidisciplinary Agile teams & advisory role
- High level strategy discussions shaping the future of this enterprise’s environment
- Stakeholder management with executive management and steering committees
- Re-shape the internal IT & -processes to obtain a more efficient working company
- Variety of projects: in-house development and externally tailored software
Who are you
- You are pragmatic with a first experience as an architect in complex end-to-end environments
- You have 2 years of experience with architectural work
- You bring structure in chaos and show drive and energy
- You speak and write Dutch and English. French is a Plus.
Experiences/knowledge/tools that will make you stand out
IT/Analysis background, TOGAF, ArchiMate, Service-Oriented Architecture, Enterprise Architect (Sparx), Agile/Scrum & Waterfall Methodology, repository based modelling tools (e.g. Mega), Stakeholder Management, E-commerce, Capability Information Models, creating goals & requirements, data lake solutions, Business Intelligence,
⚠ Not all of these skills are by any means necessary
Phone: +32 470 69 52 00