Wide variety of projects | Stable and growing company | Complex business transformations
Always dreamed of working as a Functional Analyst in a technically challenging environment with enough variety to keep your daily project content engaging? Then be sure to read on.
Currently, I'm looking for pragmatic Functional Analysts who aren't afraid of diving into IT topics. You'll be part of an agile IT team including colleague analists, developers, testers and project managers.
- Region of Brussels, Flemish Brabant or Antwerp & 2-3 days homeworking
- Bridge between Business and IT
- Complex and varied IT projects
- Long-term projects
- Warm & inclusive work environment with respect for your 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸-𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲
- Freelance, Permanent or as a recurv Consultant
Domains such as 𝐄-𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞, 𝗟𝗼𝗴𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘀, 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥, 𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐈𝐨𝐓, 𝐇𝐑 𝐏𝐚𝐲𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥, 𝐂𝐨𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠…
- Functional analysis and mapping of the AS IS situation and designing the TO BE solutions
- As the bridge between the end user and the IT experts, you make the translation of functional- and business requirements to concrete IT solutions
- Test scenarios ready? Test them with the dedicated testers.
Who are you
- You are pragmatic with a first experience as an analyst in complex end-to-end environments
- You have 2 years of experience with functional analyses
- You bring structure in chaos and show drive and energy
- You speak and write Dutch and English
Experiences/knowledge/tools that will make you stand out
BPMN, UML and other modelling tools, Process designs, Requirement Analysis (Business, System, IT, Functional…), Use Cases or User Stories, Service-Oriented Architecture, Service Now (ITSM, ITIL…), Microsoft Azure, Agile/Scrum & Waterfall Methodology, User acceptance testing, Stakeholder Management, E-commerce, User Experience, HR Payroll, Peoplesoft, SAP HANA, software development, Digital Analytics (Adobe-/Google Analytics), Tag management (Google/Tealium…), E2E projects…
⚠ Not all of these skills are by any means necessary
Phone: +32 470 69 52 00