We are looking for a Java Software Engineer to join a IT Tech company near Wilrijk. The whole IT team contains 10 people (developers, architects, analysts…)
- Near Wilrijk
- Challenging projects
- Training & career opportunities, events like Devoxx
- 32 holidays & Homeworking
- Mobility Budget (Company car, bike,…), insurances, net allowances,…
- As the Java Software Engineer, you’ll be responsible for developing new functionalities on existing and new applications for the end clients.
- Depending on the needs, some applications will be developed from scratch.
- At the beginning you will be working on one of the key project. After a period of time you can choose to work another one, if you want to.
- Last but not least, you will be joining an Agile team at the office in Antwerp where the end client will be come and visit during some sprintmeetings.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Software / Application / Full Stack Developer.
- You have experience with UML designs, Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic, relational database…
- Experience with writing automated tests is a nice to have
- You see writing code as a craft and know that the quality and readability of your code is important.
- You speak fluently Dutch
Are you interested or do you know someone who would be a good fit for this job?