For one of our key account, a company in retail sector, recurv is currently Senior Java Software Engineer who will coach and lead a team of 10 Software developers. The whole IT team contains 27 people.
- Near Brussels
- Varied role: 80% Technical coaching 20% Software Development
- Freelance or Consultancy via recurv
- Assignment for long term
- Start date: ASAP
- 2 days homeworking
- Fair non-corona daily rate!
- As a Java Teamlead you coach a team of an experienced IT Development team of 10
- You review codes and improve the technical skills of your colleagues personally
- As a Java Developer you are responsible for developing and improving the new and existing features of the inhouse applications within the POS system projects
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Software / Application / Full Stack Developer and a first experience as a Technical Lead / Coach.
- You are skilled with Springboot 2, Gitlab CI/CD, Gradle, unit/integration testing (Junit, Mockito)
- You have experience with Angular 8/11, Jest and Cypress
- Experience with retail, payment / POS system is a nice to have
- You are passionate at your job and are willing to commit for a long term project
Are you interested or do you know someone who would be a good fit for this longterm assignment?