Due to expansion of the existing IT team of 60 we are currently looking for PHP Developers who has an eye and importance for the quality of the code for one of the booming Webshop in Europe. You will be joining a multicultural environment and working on the ERP and E-commerce website.
123inkt is an ambitious and booming E-commerce company with 1300 employees around the world, offices in Belgium, Spain, Poland, UK… and HQ in Netherlands. You will be joining an innovative and open culture. Thanks to the direct communication lines you always know exactly what is happening around you. You can count on growth opportunities (such as lead developer, architect, analyse, scrum master etc.), trainings and an attractive salary package supplemented with company car, meal vouchers, insurances, 26 holidays, …
More info: Link
- Location in Ghent & 2 days homeworking
- Focus on high qualitative code: PHP 8, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Redis, MySQL 8, Typescript,…
- Career, training and growth opportunities
- Webshop Award Belgium 2021 – 2022
- As the PHP Developer, you’re responsible for the development and improvement of ERP application of our client.
- This software was completely inhouse developed, contains more than 100 modules and more than 1000 users.
- As a full stack developer, your focus will be mainly on the backend.
- Every two weeks, you and your team will take part in “innovation day” where you can share and brainstorm new ideas.
- As the PHP Developer, you work closely with architects, senior developers, analysts,… from other teams
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Software / Application / Full Stack Developer / Engineer.
- You are skilled with PHP 8, MySQL, Symfony (or other frameworks) and Typescript.
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, Redis is considered a plus
- Experience with ERP, E-commerce, webshops, … is a nice to have.
- You are willing to travel the HQ up to 3 times a month (all expenses are covered).
- You are proactive and driven teamplayer who finds it important to deliver qualitative code.
- You speak fluently English or Dutch.
Are you interested or do you know someone who would be a good fit for this opportunity as a PHP Developer?